Sunday, November 15, 2020

SOCIAL MEDIA.. THE UNIQUE PLATFORM FOR HUMAN EXPRESSION AND EXPECTATION!


The original purpose of creation of All Social Media is that human expression around is freely allowed and equally the related expectations too are reasonably met so that an individual remains content in his/her life that he/she
  • Could contribute something to a larger circle of humanity and
  • Could get proportionate recognition/returns for the contribution..
Truly a Noble Purpose served by the Social Media around us..

But that does not always happen 100% when I interact on social media as many times
  • I may express at my own level that is perfect and my expectations hang on to proportionate returns for my business interest and my satisfaction but
  • Some times those my expectations go north much more than I'm eligible to receive for what I brought out as my original inspiration and
  • Once in a way, certain madness may set in me and the same expectations in me crave for disproportionate returns in respect of my business interest and my ego satisfaction..
That's exactly where, the existence of all types of Social Media around me defeat the very purpose of their creation for my betterment..

When that type of addiction takes over me,

The original expressions from my end are often colored beyond and brought out with pomp and show with 

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.. THE BACKBONE ANY SOCIAL MEDIA

Taking a back seat..

Seen in that context, the No 1 

SM MANAGEMENT TIP

In respect of sharing images, posts, comments, replies etc. on Social Media forever speaks on..

MODERATION EVERYWHERE

Wherein I

Keep a vigil on my expectations constantly matching them with

What I have truly given to people for their betterment

Which capacity the Almighty has bestowed upon me and is ever watching my actions!

The Post is written for this week's IndiSpire Prompt

How are you managing Social Media? Are you up-to-date in sharing images, posts, comments, replies etc.? Any SM management tips? #SocialMediaTips

The post is suited for posting on BlogChatter too under Marketing and Social Media..

Keywords: Social, Media

No comments:

Post a Comment