Tuesday, November 3, 2020

RESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR. WHERE IT LEADS US TO.. ULTIMATELY? #CAUSEACHATTER



There was a tough situation and in that context, certain care was needed to be taken.. No doubt, the man in picture instantly adapted to the situation with the care following him everywhere meticulously..

But with time everything rots and there too that happened to the man with

BOREDOM AND FEAR

Playing major roles, boredom

DILUTING THE NECESSARY CARE REQUIRED IN THE SITUATION

And fear forcing him embrace

AN IMMOBILIZED LIFE..

Days were passing thus when on a day, the man happened to discuss his agony with an elderly gentleman of certain wisdom.. The elderly listened to him patiently, smiled and said,

"Dear! If at all there's a meaning to our lives, it's forever a

RELAXED LIFE

Alone with us and that relaxation never comes to me if I escape into a careless living as sure more fear only follows subsequently.. Thus, the need of the hour is not an indisciplined behavior with me but 

A RESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR

Wherein, I become truly safe to my existence as well would be creating a safer environment around me for others too..

Leaving that, if I embrace a life of ease followed by extreme fear,

I become a burden to myself as well as burden on others next to me as they should now struggle more along with their problems..

Beyond what is in store, the Almighty alone knows.. But

The Lord ever expects me to follow what I am asked to do first and then alone approach..

Verses 67 and 68, Chapter II, Srimad Bhagavad Gita say..

'indriyanam hi caratam yan mano nuvidhiyate
tad asya harati prajnam vayur navam ivambhasi'


In whichever sense the wandering mind is engrossed that sense certainly leads astray the intelligence like the wind snatches away a boat on water..

'tasmad yasya maha baho nigrihitani sarvasah
indriyanindriyarthebhyas tasya prajna pratisthita'


One who has subdued fully from objects of senses
O mighty armed Arjuna, is established in perfect knowledge!


Can you now understand the whole of this, energize yourself with the input of

RIGHT KNOWLEDGE IN THE SITUATION

And thus be truly lead a responsible life in this tough situation?"

In line with the above story this moment, if I can order anything from the Cosmic Catalog, sure I would order that..

RIGHT KNOWLEDGE

Required with me today to deal with tough situation of life in front and thus sail thru' with a true spirit of

OPTIMISM IN ALL MY ACTIONS!

The Post is written for this week's IndiSpire Prompt

You can order anything from the cosmic catalog, What would you order? Make yourself- very clear the universe is listening. #enrichinglives

The Post is for BlogChatter too to CauseAChatter..

Keywords: RESPONSIBLE, BEHAVIOR, #CauseAChatter #enrichinglives

No comments:

Post a Comment