Thursday, November 5, 2020

TRUTH.. WHAT'S IT LIKE? #CAUSEACHATTER

  • "See Truth in everything, 
  • Listen to Truth everywhere
  • Speak Truth every moment..
You will sure be happy in your life without exception!"

Saying thus the Master concluded his Speech for the day..

All who attended the Discourse were inspired beyond and silently left the place.. One of them returned after some days, bowed down to the Master and said,

"Master! I saw the man doing something not appropriate, about to take him to task but remembered your advice to us..
  • See Truth in everything,
I instantly could see that he too is human and thus pardoned him go!

Next time, I heard the man saying something not appropriate and again, I was about to take him to task but remembered your advice to us..
  • Listen to Truth everywhere,
I silently listened to your recapitulated sayings repeatedly till my anger subsided and thus pardoned him go!

One more time, the man provoked me saying something not appropriate and there too I was about to take him to task but instantly remembered your words..
  • Speak truth every moment..
Instantly, I refrained from speaking all the unwanted just saying, "Okay.. Leave it!"

But I see no great happiness in me after doing those actions and I still remain the usual with my turmoil!
"

The Master smiled and said,

"Dear! All along
  • You should see
The right and wrong done and support the right and condemn the wrong

Thru' a certain action of yours,
  • You should listen to 
The right and wrong done and support the right and condemn the wrong

Thru' a certain action of yours..

You should speak on 

The right and wrong done and support the right and condemn the wrong

Thru' a certain action of yours..

Now, tell me, 

Did you truly stand to what you are at this moment

Which alone is the Truth known to you

Or simply copied the actions of Great Personalities in the situation yourself taking no solid action from your end?"

The post is written for BlogChatter to CauseAChatter..

Keyword: TRUTH, #CAUSEACHATTER

No comments:

Post a Comment