Sunday, November 8, 2020

SO MUCH MONEY WITH ME.. GREAT!


With an unknown enthusiasm, I firmly thought of 

Maximize returns,
Organize issues around
Never yield to wrong and thus
Enjoy life readily saying 
Yes.. To whatever I wanted..

With that single precious entity called
MONEY
with me..

But that theme of mine was short lived as the same
MONEY 
Soon made me a puppet in it's hands making me crave for

Maintaining the so called fictitious status of mine by
Ordering people constantly, see that
None would oppose me and I can
Extract as much by making them
Yield to whatever I proposed..

As I thus lost control on myself and was thinking I was 
GREAT, 
I heard the man of wisdom musing,

"How wrongly you understood the concept of
MONEY 
And forgot that that entity is primarily with you so that you would

Maintain yourself leading a standard life and further
Organize issues around thru'
Negotiations initially if resistance is put up to do right and thus try
Establishing order in your life so that with such a strong foundation, you would never be forced to
Yield to any threats to do wrong at any time in your life..

Sure, that long sighted path would have truly helped you in your life had you chosen that.. 
Instead, you chose here a short sighed one and invariably ended up in a
POOL OF MUD
Totally losing a meaning to your life on the earth!

The Post is for BlogChatter to CauseAChatter..

Keyword:
MONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment