Sunday, December 27, 2020

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION OR NO RESOLUTION?


"Let me make my New Year Resolution!"

"It's nice you do that and strictly follow that. If you do it on a special day, it sure will have its impact.. Can I suggest something?"

"Sure.. Go ahead!"

"You are doing lawful activities alone in your life knowingly or unknowingly as that is the starting point here!"

"That is taken care 100%!"

"Before you make this Resolution, what are you presently?"

"I am indisciplined in that sphere of activities!"

"Why at all you need that discipline with you?"

"What are you saying? If I am disciplined, is it not good for me as well as for others?"

"You are and to that extent every one us is a dynamo of certain activities in his/her life of course totally law bound out of own free will and thru' that drive, no doubt, every one of us is trying to find the ultimate purpose of life nothing less at any time..

To do that 

Each individual is gifted by Mother Nature with 

7 SACRED TOOLS OF ENQUIRY

With him/her Viz.,

WHY, WHERE, WHAT, WHO, WHICH, WHEN and HOW..

Why not I make my Resolution on this New Year's Day that I would continue this drive as is in me well knowing that I am ever following the rules and regulations laid out around by the System next to me for the general good of all in which sure I'll chip in my comfort and freedom containing myself within my lawful space with the ever thought in me..

'Let me continue my life thus and move forward myself

AS IS

Not making any alterations to it unnecessarily with nil interference to my next man and thus

AWAIT ENDLESSLY..

Can't you see a rare beauty of such a life next to you Thru' this

ONE TIME RESOLUTION

Or so to say..

NO RESOLUTION AT ALL?"

The Post is written to suit this week's IndiSpire Prompt

Your New Year Resolution #NewYearResolution

The Post is suited for BlogChatter too to CauseAChatter..

Keyword: RESOLUTION

No comments:

Post a Comment