Tuesday, December 8, 2020

SURE FOR A GREAT PERSONALITY, 'JAGAT IS MITHYA' BUT DOUBLE SURE IT IS 'SATYAM' FOR ME!


"Sir! I love the Highest Proclamation made by the Great Saint..

'The hand that hit me is serving me!'

When asked by His serving disciple to check whether the Great Man had come to consciousness after a brutal attack by the rowdy element..

That's truly loving the enemy 100%..

No doubt, I'm far, far away from that Great Strength but sure I too can do my bit in this line like

Pardoning people for small wrongs and thus remain truly human. What do you say?"

"Dear! When told by his people that one of his army heads was troubling them, their king immediately went to his place to kill him. But he found the army head relaxing with his family, felt it not the appropriate time to kill him and thus left him. On the 2nd and 3rd visits with similar complaints, he saw the army head praying to God and doing some charity and thus left him on those 2 occasions too..

By that time, that man's atrocities increased and finally on a day the king decided to end him whatever it be. By that time, the army head became much stronger with his own army. Finally the king had to wage a war, kill the bad man and restore peace for people..

In the process, 100s of army personnel died on both sides..

The king's duty is ever to end bad in his kingdom and he should do that the earliest and protect his people..

Because here the king postponed that decision of ending bad, people suffered more and finally 100s of army men on both sides gave their lives to end the bad..

Do you get the message?"

"-------"

"Yes, dear.. We are ordinary mortals and never Great. Our duties are different compared to those of the Great Personalities and we need to stick to our duties alone for our good and general good..

So, the highly Evolved Soul can say,

'The hand that hit me is serving me!'

And pardon the rowdy element but myself at my earthly level, should definitely say aloud,

'The hand that hit me will sure be questioned!'

And take the approved action in the situation!

The Post is for BlogChatter too to CauseAChatter..

(The famous age old  story told here is based on what I heard in my childhood and the credit of that sure goes to the Author of the same!)

Keywords: SATYAM, MITHYA

No comments:

Post a Comment