Friday, March 19, 2021

AM I A WRITER OR READER?


Truth forever is a Vibrant Entity next to me in my life. The Greatest Gift Mother Nature has given to Man is.. Every individual without an exception, is propelled by an inherent force within him/her to probe constantly finding the Original Truth of life with..

The Original Truth ever remaining at an infinite distance away from the ordinary individual and 
Reaching infinity in life never being in the purview of his/her mind however sharp that be but..
The drive in man never stopping continuing his/her search..

Here alone quality Reading/Probing comes into picture as thru' that process one can search/probe the Truth better with the Seven Tools of Enquiry with him/her Viz.,

WHY, WHERE, WHAT, WHO, WHEN, WHICH and HOW..

With such a scenario in front of me in my life as I start doing that Reading Work, there remains an equal urge in me to shout aloud what I experienced all along the Writer in me taking birth in parallel without a say..

Thus Reading and Writing ever remain basically part of every personality in the world the quantum and quality of that varying from individual to individual..

But life never sums up there as ignorance with me by my side plays an eternal game of pulling me away from that Sacred Truth Probing Activity..

Here, there may be a equal question in me.. Mother Nature being all lovable, why keeps me in ignorance and make me suffer..

That action is akin to similar laws of physics like..
  • For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction,
  • When earth heats up rain comes,
  • More hot is summer, more cooler is going to be the winter..
  • Survival strength comes by not escaping from a tough moment but facing the situation as is as much..
  • Friction even though eats out energy but is ever a necessity next to me to stand up firm on the ground..
  • The taller the tree, the harder the fall..
Etc..etc.. next to me and equally the powerful ignorance chases me and mesmerizes me showing a rosy picture in front saying,
  • You know everything,
  • Your thinking is 100% correct,
  • There is nothing more than this,
  • There is no surety of later heaven, enjoy the real one in front,
  • Saints are ever few in numbers, normal humans are countless in numbers.. Do you really fit in few?
  • You are not a Saint to close your nose and sit tight..
Etc..etc.. making me fall flat infinite times and make me feel that I achieved the highest in life..

That ignorance beyond equally chains me with essentials at the basic level of of my body existence forcing me to do many types of works including mild tricking and mesmerizing my buyers whatever but never leaves me constantly pulling me towards more and more enjoyments when certain comfort surfaces making it difficult to get off from its clutches and continue into my original probing and enquiry..

Thus goes the drama of life on earth with the Reader as well as the Writer in me existing at various levels..
  • The Writer in me doing own wonders of spreading the knowledge known making an earning in parallel
While
  • The Reader in me giving the confidence that I am constantly better informed!
The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire PromptAre there more 'writers' than readers today? #WritersToday

Keywords: WRITER, READER

No comments:

Post a Comment