Thursday, March 18, 2021

THEME REVEAL FOR BLOGCHATTER A2Z CHALLENGE!



Dear BlogChatter Team/ My dear Co-Bloggers,

With great pleasure, I wish to make known that I am ready with the presentation of my 26 Posts meeting the BlogChatter A2Z Challenge starting from April 1st, 2021 my posting going ahead at the rate of 1 Post/day except on Sundays as per the rules of the Challenge for which I registered on BlogChatter Platform well in advance..

The Challenge says that theme reveal is optional but as I have only one theme for my Blog comprising of more than 1600 Posts published as well as kept as drafts for updating at any time along with additional new Posts based on the ideas that strike me on and off and based of my coming up life experiences by God's Grace keeping me in good health and mental peace which otherwise can't be done/talked of a bit..

My Blog 'Reflecting on Life' is an Insight into the Realities of Life with its various problems around every one in our societies over which sometimes the individuals feel helpless with no control. My stories, descriptions, quotes, humorous instances etc in the Blog bring out the fallacies of life which  many times I value Vs being wise in life which our elders often advocated.. 

Every one who reads my postings would find something applicable to his / her own personal life whether he / she brings out and discusses openly or not. My aim here is to spread this knowledge indirectly through a method which is well acceptable for any one so that he / she would pause, look into it, try understanding the realities and myths of life and instantly laugh over his / her own tensions for the moment. The postings definitely make them feel better and happy..

All postings published are my own experiences and perceptions of life put in different styles to make it acceptable for Readers in their own way..

I am sure my Readers never feel dejected with these readings even though they are the bare Truths of Life in spite of they having carried their belief exactly opposite to this but always would feel lighter and temporarily would be inspired..

This much is sure guaranteed for Readers of my Blog as my idea is to spread this knowledge around as perceived by me in a humble way!

On this occasion, I profusely thank BlogChatter Team for giving me such a great opportunity to present myself and my ideas on this unique Platform. I wish all my Co-Bloggers who registered for this challenge all the best in their ventures and wish other Bloggers too the best who are ready to support me in this venture..

Sincerely yours,

SREEDHAR BHATTARAM

Keywords: THEAM, REVEAL

No comments:

Post a Comment