Monday, March 15, 2021

THE RIGHT, CAPABLE, MATURED, EXACT AND COMPLETE PERSONALITIES OF LIFE.. WHERE DO THEY ORIGINATE FROM?



That night the Angel appeared in my dream and said,

"I'll give you one chance at this point of time to rewind into your past to the teenager life of yours and make a single correction wherever you wish..

The change that comes up to you subsequent to that is entirely yours and you can thus mould your life of today towards betterment!"

Instantly, I was thrilled and looked into my pre teens.. My mind said,

'You have everything today except those endless unpleasant experiences of being coaxed and taught many lessons in this time. Take them off and feel your life full today!'

My consciousness asserted..
  • It was a period of totally the 1st learning of life when around 30% of parental care and attention were off from the scenario..
  • The good and bad of the world were touched on the periphery therein and experienced as quite strange all along..
  • The new experiences started tickling down the budding personality with simultaneous adjustments surfacing to those experiences..
  • Sure, a period of approx 1000 days of valuable safe learning it was, with 70% of parental care and attention still extending the needed protection and safeguarding..
Those experiences and following that discipline alone had made you 25% of

The right, 
the capable, the matured, the exact and the complete personality of today..

If not exposed so, what would you have been today?'

I instantly refrained from doing that and immediately looked into my mid teens.. My mind said,

'You have everything today except those many unpleasant experiences of being advised and guided non-stop. 
Take them off and feel your life full today!'

My consciousness asserted..
  • It was the period of a totally the 2nd learning of life when around 50% of parental care and attention were off from the scenario..
  • The good and bad of the world were directly touched deeper therein and experienced equal number of times as normal as well as strange..
  • The new experiences started tickling down the firming up personality with simultaneous adjustments surfacing to those experiences..
  • Sure, a period of approx 1000 days of valuable safe learning it was, with 50% of parental care and attention still extending the needed protection and safeguarding..
Those experiences and following that discipline alone had made you 40% of

The right, the capable, the matured, the exact and the complete personality of today..

If not exposed so, what would you have been today?'

I instantly refrained from doing that too and immediately looked into my late teens.. My mind said,

'You have everything today except those some of the unpleasant experiences of being thrusted with many responsibilities and meeting the demands of others. Take them off and feel your life full today!'

My consciousness asserted..
  • It was the period of a totally the 3rd learning of life when around 70% of parental care and attention were off from the scenario..
  • The good and bad of the world were directly touched with a certain force therein and experienced as normal many times and strange countable times..
  • The new experiences started tickling down the firmed up personality with simultaneous adjustments surfacing to those new experiences..
  • Sure, a period of approx 1000 days of valuable safe learning, it was with 30% of parental care and attention still extending the needed protection and safeguarding..
Those experiences and following that discipline alone had made you 60% of

The right, the capable, the matured, the exact and the complete personality of today..

If not exposed so, what would you have been today?'

My dream ended there and instantly as I got up and looked out thru' the window, I saw the golden twilight of rising Sun in the eastern horizon with colors spread out in all directions. I instantly folded my hands and offered my Sincere Prayer to the Almighty..

'Lord! Whatever You gave me so far in my life was ever the golden opportunity with me to learn max and thus rise in my life. I Pray.. Lead me further in this Path at the back of Your Unlimited Compassion for me!'

The Post is written for this week's IndiSpire Prompt Things I Wish I Knew When I Was A teenager #Life

Keywords: LIFE, PERSONALITIES

No comments:

Post a Comment