Tuesday, September 7, 2021

THE ENDLESS SONG THE MOSQUITO SINGS IN MY EARS!


No doubt, I am tiny, delicate and harmless looking
But the Great Conquerer of the World too was a victim of my wrath..

Many solutions were offered on and off for my removal
Solids, liquids and gases
But even if science discovers a fourth state of matter and that be used too, I am 
'NOT OUT!'

Many weapons were invented to attack me on spot
But my cleverness ever supersedes here making me escape constantly inventing my own ways of existence..

I comes into picture right at the most precious time of man where one needs to rest for the day
And play my eternal game of escaping from the clutches laid out making man sleepless..

I pretend I have a beautiful voice of singing into ears of man making man wonder wether to sleep sound with the music or better get up and chase me..

Some solid screens will no doubt are the best solution to keep me away but how foolproof those so called nets and screens are, matter a lot..

Right at that good moment when outside weather is so pleasant to expand and relax on bed, I convey constant message to man,
'Leave the place and go indoors or surround yourself with a good net!'

Even though the drama of mine next to man goes thus endless, I ever carry next to me,

THE UNIQUE MESSAGE..

'The world without me does never happen but
Forever, keep your surroundings
CLEAN, DRY AND GARBAGE FREE..
I am away from you most of the time as that is never my
NATURAL HABITAT
AND
YOU REMAIN HEALTHY!'

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt

Keyword:
MOSQUITO

2 comments: