Friday, November 26, 2021

WHAT'S IN NAME? OF COURSE, A LOT!


Yes.. Names of others are often got depending ages of people interacting. Some of the hilarious ways of finding names of others in few instances..

60+ yrs man to 20+ yrs young man of neighborhood..
  • "Hi, what's your name?"
  • "Suresh, Sir.. Suresh Raghav!"
  • "Mr. Suresh!......."
  • "No problem, Sir!"
60+ yrs man to 25+ years young man of neighborhood..
  • "Hello, dear! what's your name?"
  • "Suresh, Sir.. Suresh Raghav!"
  • "Nice.. I just want to......... Okay?"
  • "Okay, Sir!"
60+ years man to 30+ years man of neighborhood..
  • "Hello, Are you........?"
  • "Suresh, Sir.. Suresh Raghav!"
  • "Nice.. I just want to know.. I live here!"
  • "Okay, Sir!"
60+years man to 40+ years man of neighborhood..
  • "Excuse me, Are you Mr Ganesh Vikram?"
  • "I am sorry, you have mistaken.. I'm Suresh.. Suresh Raghav!"
  • "Sorry, I thought..... Any way I am..... I live.... Nice to meet you!"
  • "Me too, Sir!"
60+ years man to 50+ years man of neighborhood..
  • "Good Morning! I am.... I live...."
  • "Good Morning! I am Suresh, Suresh Raghav.. I live...!"
  • "Nice.. We met.... Okay.. See, you!"
  • "Okay, Sir, See you!"
60+ years man to 60+ years man of neighborhood..
  • Of course, will silently cross each other few times exchanging smiles with names of each not known to the other easily!
And finally,

An elderly man getting the name of a man of 30s (It doesn't work all the time)..
  • 'Hello, Sam, how are you?'
  • 'Sir! You are mistaken.. I am not Sam!'
  • 'I know.. That way, any one can be called Sam affectionately.. I am..... I live in this Complex!'
  • 'Sir! I am Suresh!'
  • 'Oh! Your are that Suresh Vikram? I heard...'
  • 'No Sir! I am Suresh Raghav!'
  • 'Sorry.. I mistook.. Ok.. Suresh, Do you go with your surname in front or in the end?'
  • 'I generally write in front.. XXXXX Suresh Raghav, Sir!'
  • 'Oh! You are from XXXXX family? Great! I heard about the family a lot.. That way, very famous.. But Suresh, often I am confused to spell that your surname.. How exactly it goes?'
  • 'Sir.. It goes.. XXXXXX!'
  • 'Yes.. I got it now.. Ok.. Nice talking to you, dear.. Let's meet some time, later.. Bye then!'
  • 'Nice meeting you, Sir.. Bye!'
Keyword: NAME

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Puja Mahimkar.. A good appreciative comment on the Post.. Best Wishes!

      Delete