Sunday, December 5, 2021

LOVE.. WHAT'S IT LIKE ULTIMATELY?


The other man requested for a small time of mine.. Out of an
ATTACHMENT
Feeling,
I replied with pretended politeness
'Sorry.. I'm too busy!'

The other man requested to forgive for the mistake done by him.. Suppressing my
ANGER,
I comforted him saying,
'Don't worry.. One has to pay back for the errors he commits..No go!'

The other man requested some help from me.. Out of my 
GREED,
I preached..
'It's OK.. Struggle is ever sweet!'

The other man asked for some loan from me.. Out of my 
LUSTFUL ATTITUDE,
I cried..
This is all I got for my life!'

The other man argued on the right point of my subject.. Overtaken by my
PRIDE,
I snubbed him saying
'How can you say that before an expert, dear?'

The other man said that if I support a bit, that would help a lot to grow in his life.. Overtaken by my
JEALOUSY
I said..
'Sorry.. I don't have such monies to support!'

That evening as I visited my Temple and prayed to God to bestow
His Blessings
on me, the Almighty appeared saying..

In this world,
Love takes burden and love feels no burden..
Here,
The 
THE SANCTITY OF MY BLESSINGS 
is instantly erased by the 
6 NEGATIVE THOUGHTS 
You harbor within with
NO COMPASSION
From you towards My Creation!

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt

Keyword:
LOVE

2 comments: