Friday, September 9, 2022

THE FLAMES OF JEALOUSY!


"Of late, I'm not feeling jealous of anything!"

"That's because you are full to brim!"

"What do you mean?"

"Presently, there's none next to you comparable with you!"

"How can that be? There are many around doing much better similar jobs!"

"You've already taken them out of your list of comparison as deep in your heart you very well know that you can't reach that level for the time or never!"

"Then?"

"Can you take out from your list, the ones too, whom you can supersede if you try?"

"I don't get you!"

"Dear! Jealousy will never leave me whatever I say or do as my living maximum time is nothing but a comparative life.. Means..

All the time I indulge in

Thinking of others in comparison,
Talking of comparative aspects of life and
Trying to excel in that comparative life!"

"Agreed.. What other thoughts can be with me?"

"No doubt, as a limited human being, my life max hovers around thus expecting returns in the form of cash or kind..

When I am denied that, I'll lose interest in doing but I know very well that if I don't do, someone will be doing in my place and there I start boiling within myself with endless thought..

'How can some one supersede me?'

Sure there, I don't like that person and my jealousy takes its birth!"

"What is the way, then?"

"That's a wrong question as a way to get out from the clutches of jealousy never exists..

"Then?"

"Dear! When I get an inspiration to do the best in the field with me,
those moments remain moments of
NO JEALOUSY
With me where in
I AND THE INSPIRATION
Become
ONE..

But, the moment the inspiration evaporates in me, I'm left with no choice other than comparative life and  jealousy in me rises to engulf me if I fail!"

Keyword: JEALOUSY

No comments:

Post a Comment