Tuesday, October 4, 2022

NO DOUBT, I HAD TO LEARN THE HARD LESSON OF MY LIFE!


I told all those years many many things to people..
Some listened with dedication,
Some listened out of curtesy,
Some nodded with a question on their faces,
Some questioned gently,
Some questioned strongly,
Some opposed gently
And
Some opposed vehemently..

I never cared for their expressions;
The pride in me all the time saying
'They don't know; you know!'
With kindness nowhere seen in my talk.. 
 
I continued telling thus what I wanted..
Years passed;
My sayings changed; my audience too;
I thought I was rising but all along 
The pride in me alone was doing that
Wiping out kindness from me to the root..

Equally heard all those years..
'Silence is golden; speech silvern!'
No.. 
Can't be; should't be..
'Speech alone is golden; silence silvern!'
I thought, believed and practiced;
Lived thru' my speech keeping off silence in total from my end..

Times were never the same..
That life of endless self boasting of mine had
A REAL BLOW 
When on a day
The Tiny Little One of all Innocence next to me  
Was seen laughing at my ignorance saying

"I learn everything feasible thru' my
'Smile' and 'Cry' 
Alone with my speech nowhere in picture..
And you may not know..
The Ever Revered Great Saint of the past with kindness overflowing
Blessed many souls thru' His
'Smile' and 'Nod'
Alone as He advised 

What's your true contribution here towards
SILENCE
And 
KINDNESS
In your life
Truly helping the masses next to you 
Not gifted with the so called knowledge you were bestowed upon?"

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop

Keywords:
Silence, Kindness

2 comments:

  1. Simply worded with so deep in meaning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Neerja Bhatnagar for the appreciation and compliment.. Wishes!

      Delete