Thursday, January 19, 2023

HUMOUR IN LIFE.. ONCE IN A WAY!


"Hello.. 1 sec, dear.. Coming!" 

No.. No.. No.. Min one week.. How can it be? The other man is on his toes.. Oh! Is it? Ok.. Ok.. Positively tomorrow.. What? Means, that too not acceptable? Fine.. Today afternoon.. Oh! What's this?  Ok.. Wait.. I'll be back in 10 mins!

********************************************

Yeah.. I'm back.. Let's get into the issue... What's this? Once again he is calling.. Give me 2 secs!

Hello! What? Not acceptable? Ok..Ok.. Give me 5 mins!

********************************************

Yaar! There is a serious problem.. I wanted to resolve your issue but.. Ahh.. He is already calling.. 1 min!

Hello.. Means.. I have to do on war footing?  Wait.. I'll back 2 mins!

********************************************

He is not leaving.. What to do? Ok.. I've a plan.. Ahh.. I'll be back 2 mins!

Am here.. No issues.. My plan is.. Oh! forgot.. 1 min!

********************************************

Dear! It seems... Never expected.. Need to chalk out a plan.. Give me 5 mins!

He is calling.. Hello.. Give me 2 secs!

********************************************

Dear.. Sorry.. I'll be back in 10 mins.. Yeah.. Not possible.. Only today afternoon.. Wait.. Better tomorrow.. Oh.. That problem means.. Min a week required.. Ok.. Bye!

Hello.. 1 sec, dear.. Coming!"

Keywords:

LIFE, HUMOUR

No comments:

Post a Comment