Friday, January 20, 2023

STRANGERS BUT SOON THICK FRIENDS!


"Good Morning!"

"Good Morning!"

"I'm YYYY.. New to this area.. Today morning, I noticed this park and decided to take a walk. Do you live here?"

"Oh! Nice to meet you.. I'm XXXX.. Yes.. I live here!"

"Oh! Great!"

"Thank, you!"

"What do you do?"

"I am.......... and.........!"

"Ok.. I am.......... and.........!"

"Good we met.. I stay at.......!"

"My house is... Come sometimes!"

"So nice of you.. Sure.. We meet.. Bye!"

"Thank you, Bye!"

After a week,

"Dear XXXX, You should feel sometimes, for you too?"

"Is it? I never thought so.. All the time immersed in my work alone!"

"I said, what I observed. Sorry if I said, wrong!"

"No.. No.. As a friend, you have every right to say that.. I'll think over!"

After a month,

"Do you remember, dear XXXX, I told you.....?"

"Yes.. My friend YYYY, you were right, I should.... But I don't know where to begin!"

"That's very easy.. I can help you there.. To start with!"

"So kind of you!"

After 3 months,

"Thank you my friend, YYYY, Your suggestions, started doing wonders. I am 25% changed now.. I agree, my interests too are important!"

"25% is too less, dear!  You should bring more change in you!"

"Let me try!"

After another month,

"I am half changed.. People started commenting on my change. Thanks, yaar.. You showed entirely a different life to me!"

"You'll change more dear XXXX, soon if you listen to me for some more time!"

"So nice for the help!"

After 2 more months..

"It's 75% change in me. People are not at all happy with me. But I don't care. My interests are more important!"

"Yes.. Care for yourself, first.. Later only for others!"

After 6 months..

"Yaar, YYYY.. Thank you.. You made me my original and showed me how I should be.. All these days I was doing useless work for people with great feeling that I am doing wonders. Nonsense.. This is life.. Why the hell, I should work for the world? Let me do max for myself.. Let others salute me!"

"Yes XXXX, I know, you sure change when I tell you non stop.. For that matter, I changed so many.. I know how to do that.. None can gauge me there!"

"You are my true savior, my friend.. I salute you!"

"None can separate us,

THEPRIDEANDEXCELLENCEOFANINDIVIDUAL 

My dear!"

Keywords: STRANGERS, FRIENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment