Monday, January 23, 2023

'TELLING AND TAKING FEEDBACK'.. THE EVER 2 LIVE SACRED ACTIVITIES OF HUMAN BEING!



'There is innate thrust in me to tell to the world
That known to me;
That knowing ever remaining a mixture of Truth and untruth..
That way,
Is it right for me to tell untruth to the world?'

My Consciousness was stressing all along,

'Agreed,
You are telling untruth to world 
But 
Along with that
You are telling Truth too
Which
Forever does good to the world..
Can you stop yourself doing that?'

I was directionless for a while
But 
Mother Nature never keeps Her children in dilemma for long..
In no time,
She conveyed me Her Message with a smile..

'No doubt Truth and untruth mixed alone all my Children know
But there they are equally gifted with
The Boon of Doubting..

The Sacred Doubts with them in no time put
The Sacred Activity of Investigation
In motion thru'
'6Ws and 1H'
Philosophy
Making them
Rise in their life..

Tell what you know,
50% of your job is done
But
Forget not to take
The Sacred Feedback
And
Start questioning yourself there thru' the
6Ws and 1H
Of yours,
Your other 50% job is done;
You are Blessed!'

Keywords:
TELLING, FEEDBACK

No comments:

Post a Comment