Tuesday, July 14, 2015

YES.. IF I TAKE THE 'RIGHT CARE', WHY WILL THERE BE A FALL AT ALL?(?)

Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers
 It was dot 9 AM.. The Boss was in his seat as usual.. The Assistants peeped in, wished him and were ready with their briefing on the earlier day's work progress..

“You should have briefed me yesterday evening itself.." he looked at them and said a bit angrily..

“Sir! The work consumed its own time and by the time we finished it, it was late evening..” murmured one of the Assistants..

“Mr Lokesh! The work took more time because your estimations were not precise..  Are you people conversant with calculations?”

“Sir! we took care everywhere.. Not one person, 3 of us thoroughly checked for any omissions.. But in the last minute, a few unforeseen issues suddenly cropped in and........”

"Sorry!  I can just say that there's no planning here.. If you plan well and just take some care, why at all these factors surface?  It's nothing but a sort of negligence.. That's it!”

“Sir, we tried our best.....”

“No dear, no argument on this.. You all talk nicely but I know, you squarely miss where you got to be extra careful.. They say pride goes before a fall.. I'd like to replace here pride with careless attitude backed by over confidence..”


Just then the Driver entered the room saying, "Sir, Good Morning! I was just late by 5 minutes.. By that time, I was told that you already left your house...."

"You got to be 5 minutes early Ramu! I just can't wait a minute beyond my scheduled time.. I simply took my car and came away.. One lapse there, creates a chain of hold-ups everywhere.. OK,  No problem.. I'll call you later!" saying thus he turned to the Assistants and said, "Because, I cared for that one minute there, I am in time to my Office and the issues are under control with me..  It means.. Nothing goes wrong if we are really attentive and I'd like to say that........" 

Mean while, the Office Boy brought coffee for the Boss and the Assistants and was serving one by one..

“Always my coffee and glass of water on the side desk please.. That basic planning in arrangement here solves many problems as they never come in my way of active working and readily available at any point of time next to me..” said the Boss showing the Boy the desk next to him where all important papers were neatly kept and the Boy politely did accordingly..

“Sir! A small personal problem.. It's a bit urgent!” he said with all obedience..

“No time now, Madesh!  See me sometime tomorrow evening.. OK?" the Boss replied with an air of authority..


The Boy unable to ask further left the room half hearted.. The Boss turned to the Assistants and said, "I know this boy and his urgency.. See.. It's all money here.. I tell you again.. All these urgencies are purely because of our carelessness and laziness in life.. That's why we have only problems everywhere and no solutions.. Take from me this 4 point Formula.. If you

  • Plan well, 
  • Work smart, 
  • Take care at every point and 
  • Try foreseeing every eventuality 

even you close your eyes and do your job, all failures take back seat and you see nothing but order in your life.. In fact, what we make alone is our life.. I very much advise you to take this one Message from me and be disciplined in your life!” saying thus he with a beaming face made a smart quarter turn in his revolving chair to take his coffee..

In the process, the hand simply got overshot and hit both the cup and glass kept there with a great force pushing them off the next moment to ground with a shattering sound which broke into a hundred pieces thrown in all directions the hot coffee and water splashing on to the files neatly kept by the side and making their journey down dripping on to floor, creeping below the table and shoes of the highly disciplined Boss further heading towards the chairs of the meekly sitting Sub-ordinates!

12 comments:

  1. Beautifully presented your point. Super like your anecdote :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry somehow, I missed acknowledging the Comment in time.. Thanks for your Comment, Ravish!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sorry somehow, I missed acknowledging the Comment in time.. Happy you liked the Comment.. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hey very Nice Post and I really liked the way you have explained each and every thing in detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry somehow, I missed acknowledging the Comment in time.. Thanks Yash for your appreciation and liking.. I love the Comment!

      Delete
  4. You've presented it nicely..as always..enjoyed a lot, Sir... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry somehow, I missed acknowledging the Comment in time.. Thanks Maniparna.. Great Bloggers like you are happy with my Writings.. I love the Comment!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Sorry somehow, I missed acknowledging the Comment in time.. Thanks for the liking!

      Delete
  6. hahaha... superb Sreedhar sir :-) loved it.. and honestly this is what happens in real life...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Archana somehow, I missed acknowledging the Comment in time.. Thanks for your appreciation.. A nice Comment to see here!

      Delete