Wednesday, April 19, 2023

QUALITY SELF EXPRESSION! #BLOGCHATTERA2Z 2023


Sage Narada once asked Lord Krishna,

"What is the Power of Illusion?"

The Lord smiled and said,

“I will tell you.. Before that, can you fetch me some water from one of the houses seen in distance as I am thirsty?”

The Sage immediately went to that Colony to fetch water. An attraction in the area soon
  • Held Him there,
  • Further one involvement led to the another and thus
  • He was permanently into series of circles of activities settled in the new place..
Every ‘Up’ in life will have a ‘Down’ sooner or later, here, the Great Sage too had no escape and when the ‘Down’ followed Him, he was left alone feeling utterly helpless and instantly Prayed to the Lord..

Next moment, He heard, Lord Krishna's soft voice His ears..

"Dear! Where is my water?”

Such an Illusion otherwise called Ignorance is a powerful entity with me which constantly hovers around continuously deluding me in my life. To get out of its influence is an infinite task and whenever I say that I'm freed there, it means I'm under its grip in a different way..

In fact, there's no total getting out of its hold for me. That's the exact reason why the Great Saints and Masters of Spiritual Life even at the back of their Great Understanding surrounded by the traces of Ignorance, just allowed it work through them sincerely undergoing the related suffering..

The Ignorance in me makes me believe strongly that everything is rosy around when the background is really not so.. 

If I start doubting it in a discrete way, it senses the same and instantly shows me either an alluring life that would be lost if I deviate from its path

Or 

In case I am firm on foregoing the same, terrorizes me with the consequences of myself getting off from the life it laid out for me through severe punishments ahead leading to ultimate extinction..

Naturally I, as an ordinary human being is always limited in facing these extremes and sooner or later will listen to this strong force in me.Thus this powerful but treacherous one forever gets its work done thru' me i.e.,

Shows a rosy life in front covering up the Truth in Nature and when met with a failure, makes me get up with another promise and thus playing it's game endlessly!

And the other name given for such an Ignorance in me is my Self Interest!

In such a scenario, for an ordinary individual like me, the only path of living my life minimizing the effect of this Self Interest is to just to discipline myself
  • Sticking to my own laid out duties to the core,
  • Not going after the surrounding attractions and enjoyments beyond even if the social and legal systems permit and
  • Developing forever an attitude of caring for the next man in difficulty
Thus changing the raw name of my Basic Self Interest to 

Quality Self Expression!

If I lead such a disciplined life with an ultimate Faith that

'I am an infinitesimal part of that Greater Movement!'

That my Quality Self Expression is bound to precipitate with the revelations of 'Specks of Truth' that bring in truly certain Joy and Peace in my life!

‘This post is part of #BlogchatterA2Z challenge’
Keywords: Quality, Self, Expression, #BLOGCHATTERA2Z 2023

2 comments:

  1. very true. We need to understand this secret. Then only our life is going to be successful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for concurring with the message of the Post.. Yes.. Sticking to my duties and discharging them to the best alone frees me here max.. Beyond, it's God's Will.. Wishes!

      Delete