Tuesday, May 16, 2023

VISWASANDESH.. WHAT'S IT AT ONE STAGE OF LIFE?


"I'll work, have max money, beyond I'll enjoy to brim!"

I thought and started following that discipline but soon found something missing in my life..

"Ok..
I'll work, have max money, do the required for body maintenance, beyond I'll enjoy!"

I thought and started following that discipline but soon found something missing in my life again..

"Ok.. Ok..
I'll work, have max money, do the required for body maintenance, take care of my core responsibilities, beyond I'll enjoy optimum!"

I thought and started following that discipline but soon found something missing in my life once again..

"What's it now? Ok.. Got it..
I'll work, have my money, do the required for body maintenance, take care of my core responsibilities to the best, have Philosophical out look with my own Belief, beyond I'll involve in pleasantries!"

I thought and started following that discipline but no go, found something missing in my life..

"Oh! I missed.. Yes..
I'll work, have sufficient money, do the required for body maintenance, take care of my core responsibilities, have Philosophical out look with my own Belief, beyond I'll involve in a medium way in respect of
Pleasantries,
Charity and
Caring for others!"

I thought and started following that discipline but still found something missing in my life..

"Yes..This correction is needed..
I'll work, have sufficient money, do the required for body maintenance, take care of my core responsibilities, have Philosophical out look with my own Belief, beyond I'll involve in a medium way in respect of
Pleasantries,
Charity and
Caring for others
With a 'Delta' added everywhere which forever remains
'Minus'
With respect to me and
'Plus'
In respect of others!"

I thought and started following that discipline
but there was no respite from something missing in my life..

I was clueless for a while.. 

"That's the ultimate
Mid Path all along our Scriptures asked average individuals to follow for ultimate salvation and I diligently stuck to it. What's more now to do?"

I thought and instantly, there was 
A Message from Skies..

"No doubt I advocated that
SACRED MID PATH PLEDGE
For ordinary humans
But you forgot to add the tail piece there..
'I'LL CONTINUE DOING THAT PENANCE AS MUCH!'
Do that way, you
FIND NOTHING MISSING IN YOUR LIFE FOR THE PRESENT!"

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt

Keyword:
VISWASANDESH

2 comments:

  1. An apt topic for vishwasandesh. Yes a common man finds something missing all the time. You know meditation always connects you to your inner being and that makes you create a balance between your chasing self and calms you to your satisfied self. And it is meditation which connects you to the tail segment and tells you what to do and be satisfied. Encouraging and enlightening post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a nice and complimentary comment on the Post and thanks for the same. A personality of certain insight alone can make such an observation and I am happy I have such eminent Readers.. Thanks & Wishes!

      Delete