Friday, June 2, 2023

LOVING WHOLE HEARTEDLY.. WHAT'S IT LIKE AND HOW IT HELPS THE HUMAN BEING?

"Sir! What exactly is the meaning of loving whole heartedly and how it helps a human being?"

"Dear! In all relations next to me,

I am there and 

Other person is there in certain relation  to me..

Whatever said and done, I am the 1st one to be loved by me in this loving scenario as without me the whole discussion is not there..

So No 1 discipline here is to enquire myself..

Have I taken the best care of myself at my basic level?

The answer should always be +ve for ordinary mortals like me and here I should never compare myself with the Great Personalities who have often done the opposite too.. 

Having got a positive answer to that, the next discipline with me is to ask myself

What is that I am supposed to do in the situation?

I agree, the answers are varied here and most probably I tick the one I like and keep away the one I don't like..

I need to be extra attentive here and try to weed out as many actions I like and beyond only involve.. 

No doubt, it's forever an approximation for me here as I am the judge as well as the Executioner and

I always love to tick what I like to do!

Having got into action thus,

The last discipline of mine is.. I put a question to myself,

Can I meet the need of the recipient in my action a bit more unconditionally? 

Thus,

If I am aware of these 3 points as much all along,

It sure means

I am loving the other person whole heartedly..

As I start leading such a disciplined life, soon I find specs of calmness around me which gather together in time and surround me with

NO LESS PEACE

In my life!"

The Post is written in line with the requirement of this week's IndiSpire Prompt

Sartre said hell was other people. Dostoyevsky thought hell was the suffering caused by one's inability to love. Who are you more inclined towards? #Hell

Keywords: Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment