Saturday, September 9, 2023

MY NO 1 FRIEND!


"These 6 enemies in me can never be controlled. They wait for right moment and put you down. I decided.. 

Beyond my basic living, let me
  • Be law bound,
  • Care for family,
  • Work to core,
  • Stick to morals and follow social norms,
  • Give right charity,
  • Help the next person in need, 
  • Offer prayers to God and for the time being,
FORGET ABOUT THE 6 ENEMIES WITH ME!"

"Why so much apathy?"

"What else I can do?"

"I tell you..

Beyond your basic living,
  • Be law bound and equally be accommodative for others' mistakes as much,
  • Care for family and equally forego for yourself as much,
  • Work to core and equally expect not returns to the last penny,
  • Stick to morals and follow social norms and equally be accommodative to younger generation's expressions,
  • Give right charity and equally let that ever be your level,
  • Help the person in need and equally let that be neither an eye wash nor a laziness promoter and
  • Offer prayers to God and equally let prayers of others grace your ears and forever
REMEMBER 'YOU', THE NO 1 FRIEND WITH YOU!"

Keyword: FRIEND

2 comments:

  1. Yes sir there is no good friend as myself to me so we should do everything but never forget myself. In the long run we meet many friends and drop down many, one who is left behind is me and me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment and appreciation.. Yes.. One is friend to oneself if one sticks to certain self discipline chipping in certain min sacrifice from one's end. Happy to have the good comment on the Post. Wishes!

      Delete