Tuesday, May 21, 2024

"BYE, BYE.. 'UNNECESSARY WORRIES'!"


These days, 

I AM WORRIED A LOT!"

"Are you taking care of your family to core?"

"I am taking care of my family 

With my monies, 
Through my work and 
By my sacrifice!” 

"Are you taking care of your guests in the same way you care for your family?"

"Impossible.. Family is family; guests are guests!"

"It is sure possible, if you allot time for this activity as per your convenience however little be.. 

Once you are able to do this, a feeling of oneness pervades in you and

YOU ARE NO MORE WORRIED UNNECESSARILY!"

Keyword: WORRIES

2 comments:

  1. I feel there's a deeper sense to this worry - we don't have the same level of worry for a guest or family, there's a level of separation that helps us. Perhaps the value is to dig deeper and find out what we really are worried about - to control the things that can or may happen or have the confidence to support them when something bad happens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The general reason to human worry is the person is not able to control happenings in life beyond. Basically this worry springs up from one’s attachment to people and things. The only discipline that can reduce this worry is to lead a simple life as much feasible making use of things around and equally develop a service attitude where in one works for the other not with a feeling that the person belongs to him/her but works for another human being. Including a third person often called ‘not my own’ alone here reduces my hold on my own. Hope I made the point clear. Thanks for the critical observation on the post!

      Delete