Monday, July 1, 2024

BAD.. OK.. GOOD.. THE BEST!


"I'm right!  You are wrong!"

"Yes.. must be!"

"See, why I'm right is...."

"I got it!"

"You are wrong because...."

"OK.. Must be!"

"How can you think so mean?"

"What to do? At that moment...."

"But you should have...."

"Oh.. I forgot!"

"What's the point in saying that now? Should have  some sense!"

"------"

"Ok.. Dont repeat such things. Go!"

==================================

"I'm right!"

"No, I'm right!"

"How can you be right here?"

"How, can you be right?"

"I'm right because...."

"Me, right because...."

"I don't agree!"

"Who wants your agreement?"

"You are talking too much. I said...."

"The same thing applies to you if you say one word more!"

"What did you say?"

"I said what is what!"

"Go.. Never see your face again!"

"Who is waiting to see your face!"

==================================

"I'm right. You are wrong!"

"Is it?"

"Yes.. I'm 100% sure!"

"Ok.. You see, some times.. It doesn't mean...."

"But I'm 100% sure of the wrong!"

"Yeah a slip but that's possible for every one!"

"How? I did right straight away!"

"See.. Here you could do that because.... Not that I did...."

"Is it so?"

"Yes.. When...."

"Ohh..."

"Leave it.. Sometimes you won't like that. But remember...."

"Thanks for the clarification!"

==================================

"I'm right.. You are wrong.. 100%!"

Smile..

"I'm telling.. I'm right.. You are wrong!"

Smile..

"Can't you get it? Youuu aaaare wrrrong!"

Smile..

"What do you mean by smiling?"

Smile..

"Dear!  You may be right. But have you seen the original right?"

"I don't get it!"

"Your right and my right are far from reality. And in relative fields it does not matter who is nearer to reality!"

"Why it doesn't matter?"

"Because, it's relative.  You speak from your understanding level and I speak from my understanding level!"

"Then levels matter!"

"Myself becoming conscious of levels of mine and the other is ever a minus here with me. If I remain thus, the other not aware of all that may be in my front!"

"------"

"Better accept everyone at his/her own level of understanding which is neither less nor more but a level that's it and each sincerely try grow in that direction. And the only way of progressing in front of me in this direction is ever.. 

Accept each at his/her own level and remain humble!"

Silence only beyond!

===============================

Keywords: BAD, OK, GOOD, THE BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment