Tuesday, September 17, 2024

LIFE IN A NUTSHELL!


  • "I'm your friend!"
The Entity behind me said in a mesmerizing tone..

Instantly, there was a Message from Skies..

"No way you can live without this friendship, so make friends here but tread the path ahead carefully!"
  • "I'm your friend!"
The Entity ahead of me said in a welcoming tone..

There was a 2nd Message from Skies..

"No way you can live without this friendship too, so make friends here but tread the path ahead carefully!"
  • "I'm your friend!"
The Entity next to me said in a sweet tone..

There was a 3rd Message from Skies..

"Move ahead safely hand in hand with this bosom friend

Making sure

The one in front is leading you

And

The one behind is guarding you..

At any point of time, if you miss this discipline,

Instantly correct yourself and continue that on and on..

YOU ARE BLESSED!"

As I looked up,

PRESENT

Was seen all smiles

With

PAST & FUTURE

Waving from behind!

Keyword: LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment