Wednesday, September 18, 2024

THE 'REALISTIC WAY OUT' OF TENSIONS OF LIFE!


No doubt,
It's ever
Human nature 
To
Doubt,
Check,
Ensure 
And
Move on
Every time an issue is encountered 
And
It's my No1 duty that 
I too do this constantly..

In spite of keeping such a discipline too
A few times,
The thought of an insecure feeling within
Not able to predict things 100% to my satisfaction 
Wipes out my
'Peace of mind'
Making me restless suddenly..

Not able to free myself from such 
Haunting thoughts 
Is never the right attitude 
And 
Better I soon find a
'WAY OUT’
There..

That ideal way 
To be out from such feelings
At the earliest is..

Keeping in mind that
The 
‘Happenings in the Universe',
The 
‘Great Phenomenon around'
Is fully not known to me today 
even though 
I try my best to rationalize that through
‘Theorizing and Experimentation'..

Face the Reality as is 
Doing the job required in that Context 
If I am a Non-Believer
Or
Do the job required in that context 
Leaving 
A Prayer to God 
If I am a Believer
And 
Continue thus
Full Circle 
Again and again
Endlessly;
Nothing less!

Keywords:
TENSIONS, LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment