Friday, April 10, 2015

THE 'RIGHT PATH' OF ACTION IN LIFE!


"The Pride in me is a constant enemy by my side.... It sure brings in untold misery in the later part of life even though on the face it that looks very attractive.... I ever try here to never fall into its trap, keep constant attention in this direction and thus correct myself at every step when I deal with my life situations.... I sincerely feel that one should constantly be doing it and thus uplift himself / herself in their life.... What do you say?" the man asked his friend looking at him a bit eagerly....

"I agree very much to what you say here and I too sincerely feel that I should be off from the pride within me.... But, of late I noticed that this one issue with me appears never to leave me so easily or rightly to say may not leave me in this life.... Having reasonably seen where I am eternally limited, I firmed up to see a spade as spade and humbly start doing my duties with me as first priority.... Here, I sincerely feel that my all energies should go into these actions as much as possible rather than trying to achieve something truly to say an Utopia of my life!" said his friend with all firmness....

"I'm sorry I can't agree with you.... Keeping off the evil in me is my first duty in this life and I can't accept any half-hearted attempt here and thus be supporting the pride in me indirectly!" the man asserted....

The friend smiled and kept silence....

After the friend left, the man had a certain doubt in him on the Topic and to confirm on what he was doing was the right the next day, he visited the near by Monastery, payed his Respects to the Head of the Monastery and referred their difference of Opinion to the Head of Monastery for clarity.... The Head listened to him in full, smiled and said,

"Dear! Your friend is living thru' his life well accepting his limitations and ever trying to do the best in the given situation but never left the basic works he had to do in life whatever be the turmoil in him.... You on the other hand, are trying to improve yourself beyond a Level where there is a Knot in your Understanding and thus are wasting your life in futile attempt to reach the point which is never reachable by you as the Understanding Level of Truth sure needed here a greater depth of Perception....Your duty in such circumstances is to first to live like a normal individual as the limitation is a fact with you and be doing those duties which have been assigned to you as per your Dharma.... Beyond that it is purely the Lord's Will and you should wait patiently for His Grace to descend on you and Bless you; nothing else is Sacred in this situation!"

The man bowed down to the Head, took leave from Him and and as he was leaving the Premises, he over heard on the Loudspeakers of the Monastery Slokas 6 and 7, Chapter 3 of Srimad Bhagavad Gita being recited melodiously with the meaning explained in parallel conveying the Sacred Message of Lord Krishna to Prince Arjuna....


'Karmendriyani samyam ya aste manasa smaran
Indriyaarthan vimudhatma mithyacarah sa ucyate

yas tv indriyani manasa niyamyarabhate rjuna 
Karmendriyaih karma-yogam asaktah sa visisyate'

'Any one who having controlled the five working sense organs remains still thinking within about sense objects only, is called a hypocrite (in life). But one who regulates the senses by the mind O Arjuna, begins the process of uniting the individual consciousness with the ultimate consciousness thru' the actions of the working sense organs without desire for the results is truly the Superior!'

8 comments:

  1. Powerful message Sir. One who can regulate his mind is much more productive than others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it very rightly, Somali! Here regulation alone is the correct way and an idealistic approach never works.... Thanks for the good Comment!

      Delete
  2. Our unbridled senses create trouble! Thanks for the message!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madam! A great Comment on these Pages!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful - 'Any one who having controlled the five working sense organs remains still thinking within about sense objects only, is called a hypocrite (in life). But one who regulates the senses by the mind O Arjuna, begins the process of uniting the individual consciousness with the ultimate consciousness thru' the actions of the working sense organs without desire for the results is truly the Superior!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the appreciation.... The Sacred Messages of Srimad Bhagavd Gita forever guide us in our life....They never go wrong at anytime!

      Delete